Monday, January 4, 2010

Mini-Me Puppies: 1 Year On

Bookmark and Share

Well, folks. It would appear that I have run out of Christmas photos. This is it! No more mention of Santa hats or turkey experiments or Christmas decorations or any of that crap. PROMISE.

Here is a kinda sorta similar picture that I took of Mickey and Kayloo in January of last year. Holy crap, you guys! Look at how little they were! They're fuzzy mini-me's of themselves! Awww puppies...

Sigh.

If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. omigosh I love that fuzzy lil' tan snout!

    it's amazing how fast they grow... Mui Tao is already 7 months but she can't fit into ANYTHING she modeled for me back in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow I do that every year even though they havent changed in size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @shopKCQ- Mui Tao, that is a kickass name! What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete