Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tight Ship

Bookmark and Share


The dogs aren't allowed on the tile while we're making dinner.

I took this picture while I was making dinner.

As you can see, we run a pretty tight ship around here.

Every now and then I get advice on the best way to control my dogs (whadya mean you don't like to have a dog snout planted firmly in your nether regions? Bit of a prude then, aren't ya?).

Sometimes I'm accused of being too lax. Sometimes I'm being too tough (or maybe that was "Hangin' Tough"... HELLO 90's taking over my sentence). And sometimes I'm being too blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

I can only IMAGINE what it must be like having kids. Feed them like this, educate them like that, beat them with a stick this way.

Before my cell starts ringing off the hook, that was NOT a hint (mother). I will NOT be beating any kiddies with sticks any time soon. Not mine anyway.

(Someone is going to call the authorities on me at some point, aren't they?)


If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment