Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ugly As Sin

Bookmark and Share


Last night my parents and I had a gourmet meal of hotdogs and chips around the fire pit. Yes, I know that hotdogs are ridiculously bad for you.


True story: When John and I first started seeing each other John asked me what my favourite food was. When I said "hotdogs" John says he fell in love with me right then and there. Awwww.

I borrowed my mom's bright blue, fake crocs for the occasion. Look at them. If you're a croc fan you may want to avert your eyes for this next line:

Ugly. As. Sin.

Horrid, awful, strange, UGLY things.

Yes they are.

John still loves me even if I wear crocs though. AWWWWWW.

If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment