Monday, September 21, 2009

When They're Sleeping...

Bookmark and Share


Here we have Kayloo completely crashed out on her Molly Mutt, your hand in mind dog duvet (Canadians can order theirs here). You get a thing called a "stuff sack" and make your own little cushion and then put your cushion inside the duvet. GOOD IDEA. I LOVE the print and I LOVE the fact that I have reused all the heinous pieces of clothing I feel bad about getting rid of. Very green. Love it.

And oh, I could just eat this little girl up!

We got size gargantuan so that both Mickey & Kayloo can sleep on it. Mickey, however, still manages to spend a lot of time sitting on Kayloos' head.

If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment