Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hilarious Funagle Fun

Bookmark and Share

The lovely people at darfinc sent over a board game called funagle (a game for people to play with their dogs). It's basically a nice way to structure the time you spend making fun of your dog(s). Don't even try to tell me I'm the only one who does that. Here we are in action:




Good times were had by all, lemme tell ya.

And look! The little play piece thing-o's ARE IN THE SHAPE OF DOGS! That is totally freaking hilarious. WILL YOU LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE.



Thanks again, darfinc!

If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. Aw, but it looks like they tried so hard! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks awesome. my two could never do it but it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof woof woof woof can I play?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! they're very, very, very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm rolling laughing over Mickey's "half-dead"... lying there but still looking all sideways-like out of his eye... awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Normally Mickey only gets the treat if he goes over totally on his side for "play dead", bum & all. But I was running out of memory on my camea so he lucked out & got it by putting his head down :)

    ReplyDelete