Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stupid Freaking Halloween: Alice

Bookmark and Share


Okay, well, there ya have it. In my last post (which you can find here) I was telling you about Stupid Freaking Halloween and my Rock Star Seamstress friend. My group did Alice in Wonderland and I have blonde hair so I was Alice.

I am never going to live this down. I think my friend did a really amazing job on the costume, I just feel like a dork.

And here I am with Mickey, who is looking sad that his mom/owner/whatever is acting like such a tool.


Until next year: Happy Halloween!


PS- Thank you to John for taking the pics of Mickey and I!
PPS- Why yes, I AM standing in front of a white flannel bed sheet, thank you for noticing!
If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment