Sunday, December 27, 2009

I DO Love to Cook With Wine!

Bookmark and Share


A quick note to wish you all a very happy christmashanukkahseasonholiday! I hope you've eaten fabulous food, had lots of fun with your loved ones and tore into a bottle or two (or five... or seven...)

My ma and popinlaw got me this... WOW do they ever know me. Perhaps I should be a wee bit more discreet about my extensive, albeit amateurish love of wine?

NAH!!!

If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. A perfect gift! I love wine too and I just bought a couple of bottles of herding cats for my boss. Honest to God, herding cats! My daughter the vet tech cracked up when she saw them. I'm going back to see if they have any bottles with a dog theme.

    ReplyDelete