Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stuff My Dogs Have Wrecked: Christmas Decorations

Bookmark and Share

Um. Okay. This is NOT the look and feel I was going for when I put up the holly, jolly, FREAKING CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS:


John may have murmured an "I told you so" but I think what he MEANT to lovingly croon was, "Wow, Shauna that is truly a pain in the butt, how-can-I-help-you-have-you-lost-weight-would-you-like-your-drink-straight-up-or-on-the-rocks?"

Best not to make direct eye contact when you wreck the crazy lady's shit:


For the record- THIS is the general look and feel I was going for although ORIGINALLY cherubs flew from ornament to ornament, Clive Owen lookalikes lit the candles and Santa himself let out a hardy "Ho, Ho, HO!" every time you took a drink of your eggnog.

Damn dogs.


Clearly I spoke too soon with the whole Christmas card non-fiasco.

If you enjoyed my frustration here you might also like:

If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. dogs seem to know just what buttons to push to make you mad. enjoy picking up the mess :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a mess... but that little face is just so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Olivia. You can't be mad at that little face. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, one thing I have learned having dogs: there really isn't much point in being mad @ anything for very long. It's not like they TRY to be bad... every now & then I wonder but I am SURE they can't be that calculating :) They're just being dogs :)

    ReplyDelete