Sunday, July 5, 2009

Going, Going... Gone

I was in Berkeley, CA last week for a few days. Here is a pretty picture from my window seat on the plane.


Right after I took this shot the kindly man sitting next to me said, "Uh. Do you have enough elbow room?" He may have said this because in order to get the angle just right I had to half sit on his lap, I shoved my elbow in his ear and I made him hold my grande, non-fat, decaf latte. For about 10 minutes. I assured him that I did indeed have enough elbow room but I would love a little bag of peanuts. I don't think he got my joke.

I didn't get home until about 11pm and 11pm is approximately 1/2 hour after the dogs' bed time. They were very,very tired. Here is Mickey going...

Going...
Gone.
And apparently Kayloo was doing a bit of drinking with the pig. I told John pigs were a bad influence.



If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Dott from Country Corgis here: Grammy's got a son named Micky! I'm not sure about him! He snuck up on me awhile back and then grabbed me when I wasn't looking and I widdled on him. We are kind of weary around each other now!

    Kayloo, better watch those piggies! Hope your trip was a nice one.

    ReplyDelete