Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kayloo Cocking Her Head

This is Kayloo.

This is Kayloo cocking her head.


If you keep making the same noise over and over she'll keep cocking her head this way, and that way, this way, and that way. She will carry on like this for 10 minutes if you have the patience for it. I am not kidding.

Here she is cocking her head on the beach, and right after puking on my carpet.

I think her head cocking antics are cuter on the beach. But that just might be my unreasonable aversion to puke.

If you liked this post and you would like to share it, that would be super! Thank you so much!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. How cute! We just took several of Dott doing the same thing when Robert was checking out the noises made by his 'ST Phaser' pistol he was recently given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 10, 2009

    My dog does that head turning thing all the time. She is soooo cute. We say Betty, turn your head the other way, the other way, the other way. LOL I follow you on Twitter and stopped in to look at your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete